Business et Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for an Adobe Campaign developer to reinforce its Digital team. If you are eager to join our cross functional team focusing on data and digital large-scale projects in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
Position and missions
As a member of the CE Practice, you work in organizations that are in the process of a digital transformation. You support these organizations by helping them to identify how to evolve from product centric to customer centric digital journeys and guide them in defining requirements and best practices.
You join a cross functional project teams to implement innovative marketing solutions within different sectors such as retail, FMCG, banking, insurance, and others. You will be responsible for Adobe Campaign solution design, development, and maintenance and for producing documented, well-crafted, and scalable solutions.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- You have a Master or bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing, Economics
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience into the digital marketing. This can be both from a consultancy role as well as an internal role.
- You have proven experience (2+y) in implementing Adobe Campaign solution, knowledge of other digital marketing tool like Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is a plus.
- Being certified in Adobe Campaign Classic Architect or Developer (at least v7) is a strong asset.
- You have knowledge and experience of data modeling
- You are eager to learn and open to new domains / technologies
- You speak professional English and ideally you are fluent with French or Dutch
- You perform well in team and see yourself as a team player
- You are passionate by digital marketing, digital transformation