Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for consultants to reinforce its Customer Engagement Solutions practice. If you are eager to join our team of experts and support our clients by helping them building full omnichannel experience, you should probably keep on reading
Position and missions
As a Customer Experience Solution consultant, you will deliver full-stack Adobe solutions with data and analytics at its core. Our customer data platform solutions collect customer information in real-time, creating a seamless profile that fuels personalized, targeted, and frictionless experiences across all channels. Journey analytics provides valuable insights into the performance of customer journeys, allowing for optimization for both customers and employees. Our customer engagement layer helps to turn this customer data into action. With our integrated omnichannel solution stack, our customers can improve their time-to-market, reduce their cost to serve, and increase customer loyalty and acquisition.
- Your focus will be on the Adobe Experience Platform which includes:
- Data Collection Strategy
- Creation of Customer Profiles
- AI Service
- Real-Time CDP
- Journey Orchestration
- Customer Journey Analytics and reporting.
Our clients include leading brands and global player in retail, finance and airline among other sectors.
An Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) consultant is responsible for providing expert guidance and support for clients using Adobe's suite of digital experience solutions. The skills required for this role include:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing, digital analytics and marketing automation
- Technical knowledge of the Adobe Experience Platform or equivalent customer data platforms (CDPs)
- Adobe Experience Cloud expertise, including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign
- Excellent communication skills are essential to understand client needs and requirements, communicate complex technical information to clients, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Problem-solving skills: should be able to identify and solve complex problems related to digital experience management and provide creative solutions for their clients.
- Business acumen: should have a strong understanding of business processes and how digital experience management can support business objectives.
- Should be fluent in English and French or Dutch