Position and missions
As a member of the Business Process team, you will be working on business & functional analysis missions. You understand the goals and expectations of the customers and contribute in providing user-friendly solutions for their needs.
You challenge the user requirements and architecture and participate in writing system requirements. Based on a business analysis and screen designs, you draw a functional analysis which prepares all artefacts for execution. You communicate the design to technical analysts and developers and collect all answers on questions emerging during the development and test activities.
As a Scrum Master, you will be a facilitator to remove impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the product goals and deliverable. Being part of the team, you refine your design and test the final deliverables during the Scrum Sprints. You are a functional analyst with a very good general IT knowledge in developing Web applications, Data modelling and SOA architectures. You have produced websites using various web applications, data modelling techniques and feel at home with SOA architectures.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in the areas of IT and/or business and a minimum of 1 year working experience
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in Business & Functional analysis in the context of large-scale implementation projects
- Familiar with project methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, …
- Strong analytical skills, solution oriented and pragmatic approach
- Familiar with business processes (visualization, analysis, optimization, automation)
- Technology watch: one or more years of experience in some of the following:
- MS Dynamics (Sales, Service Center, HR, …) or other CRM solutions
- MS Power Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate
- MS SharePoint/Office 365 solutions
- Desktop applications, including MS Office products and Teams
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic multi-technology environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in consulting / implementation projects is a major asset
- Teamplayer mindset
- Fluent in English, French, Dutch. Or at least a good understanding of French or Dutch.