Position and missions
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be part of our Data Engineering & Architecture Faction. At our clients you will help with migrations from OnPrem data warehouses to the Cloud as well as end-to-end Cloud implementations that you have designed by yourself or together with your squad. Less experienced engineer will ask for your help from time to time and you will take up a coaching role.
We are a knowledge company that operates at the forefront of the Cloud revolution. Through our knowledge center you have access to numerous self-learning online courses and classroom trainings. We encourage you to learn and get certified in technologies that are relevant for you and our clients.
Besides utilizing your eagle view to architect new solutions, you will also get a chance to work hands-on with technologies like Kafka, Spark, DBT, Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse, Databricks, Airflow, Elastic search and many more.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Experience with at least one Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- SQL has no more secrets for you
- Strong interest in data manipulation (storage, crunching, pipeline implementation)
- At least 5 years professional experience with data related ICT projects
- Strong development experience in Java or Scala and Python
- Knowledge of continuous developments / deployment concepts & technologies (GIT, Azure Devops, Gitlab, CircleCI, ...)
- Knowledge of Unix environments
- Good communication skills
- Conceptual and creative thinking
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse Analytics, Redshift)
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Kafka, HDFS, Hive, HBase, …)
- Knowledge Docker and orchestration platform (Kubernetes, Openshift, AKS, GKE...)
- Experience with micro-services apps development
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell…
- Experience with noSQL DBs’ (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j)
Additional talents? Strange hobby? Weird humor? Our data heroes are like you, they share respect, modesty and excellence as key values and they know how to put fun in & after work.