Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for a CRM Dynamics Technical Consultant to join its Digital Team.Do you want to work with the latest technologies? Are you interested in creating innovative solutions with Dynamics Omnichannel, Microsoft Digital Center, Customer Data Platform and Customer Engagement, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Position and missions
As a MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant have very good technical experience of Dynamics CRM 365 and the Power Platform. Knowledge related Azure solutions is also desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing the client's needs
- Performing gap analysis
- Configuring and customizing CRM Dynamics applications, putting emphasis on maintainability and leveraging out of the box features.
- Working on innovative projects, touching on interesting topics such as fraud detection, demanding a Visa, lobbying, investments etc.
Evolution towards Platform expert, Solution Architect or Squad Lead.
- Dynamics 365 CRM implementation experience: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service
- Integrations between Power Platform solutions and Dynamics 365 app
- Azure cloud solutions e.g. Data Factory, data lake, Web API
- A proficient level in English and speak fluent French or Dutch
Nice to have:
- Omnichannel for Customer Service, Customers Insight and Power Portal
- Knowledge of implementation methodology and best practices: Agile, FastTrack, Success By Design