Position and missions
Whether you are a young and motivated individual, a heavy expert or a well experimented professional ready to share some knowledge, this job is for you. If you are eager to join our transversal team focusing on large-scale data projects in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
As Data Governance consultant, you are responsible for the delivery of Data Governance projects of varying complexity at our clients. This can range from short-term assessments, over larger roadmap development exercises to full implementations. Additionally, you may be called upon to assist our clients with their Data Quality and Master Data challenges.
You conduct Data Governance assessments, write recommendations and develop road maps for the implementation of tailored data governance initiatives. You organize workshops and interviews to help clients formulate their requirements. You implement technical solutions to support our clients’ data governance initiatives. You implement Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Metadata solutions. You support clients in their Data Architecture and can identify new business opportunities at existing or new clients.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- You have from 1 to 5+ years of experience in a Data Governance or Data Management role
- You have a proven ability to design and execute Data Governance projects of varying complexity
- As a Senior, you are able to coach junior profiles and help them grow in their roles
- You are comfortable with working in project teams at the client or running your own project team
- You are familiar with one or more project methodologies, such as Scrum
- You have extensive knowledge of the DMBOK
- You have a commercial and customer-centric mindset
- You have experience in rolling out Data Governance solutions, such as Collibra, Datagalaxy, Informatica Axon or similar tools or with the implementation of Data Quality and Master Data solutions