Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for Interns to join our Digital team. Have the exiting chance to gain valuable experience, expanding your knowledge of latest technologies in the area of Digital.
Position and missions
Your internship topic will be defined according to your interests and the needs of B&D.
Here are some of our past Internship topics that you could get involved in:
- New channel integrations: Investigations both on business value as well as technical setup. E.g.WhatsApp, FB, Social messaging for (real-time) relevant conversations
- Advertising: Bridging old-school (mailing tool, direct mail,..) with channels E.g. FB ADS, Google,…
- Creation of a lead management framework for internal B&D & propose potential Hubspot/MS Dyn setup
- Development of a self-service portal for companies (under Drupal)
- Implementation of an electronic signature solution for pdf document or web form signature
- Implementing authentication solutions such as itsme or eid card.
- Creation of an image annotation interface based on the Open Source CVAT tool
- Creation of a mobile application on iPad to capture and annotate captured images
- Creation of a mobile application using AR for retail: targeting the product and having its “nutriscore”.
- Creation of an automated test framework for Dynamics CRM applications
- Using AI models to accelerate Business cards recognition, Automated invoice processing and Declaration of an accident
- Make our SMartCV tool even smarter. Enable translation of CV's from English to any of the B&D regional language just by pushing a button.
- Explore leading Customer Data Platform vendor solutions like Pointillism to reveal their business value on real case study.
- Currently studying for your Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Business Engineering, Digital Marketing, Management Information Systems or a similar field
- Strong interest in technology, business transformation and innovation
- Eager to learn new skills & ready to be trained
- You are fluent in English, and either Dutch or French
- Experience in working with cloud-based technologies
- Exposure to CRM and Digital platform such Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe or Salesforce