Position and missions
You will be joining a great team, receive responsibilities in line with your experience and be coached by the Head of accounting and a medior accountant. Our internal finance team works for both of our companies: Business & Decision Consult and Business & Decision Life Sciences.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing and posting journal entries and assisting in the monthly and yearly closing process
- managing specific accounting activities like payroll and fleet
- Performing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts, A/R, A/P, and various other balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with analysis of accounting transactions
- Acting as the right hand of the Head of accounting.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of the audit process
This is an ideal job position for someone who is eager to learn, loves a personal, informal atmosphere and likes to participate in projects and after work events.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in the following attributes. See you soon!
- A bachelor degree in Accountancy
- Strong knowledge of Winbooks and Excel (advanced functions, pivot table, vlookup etc …)
- Knowledge of legislation of Netherlands/Luxembourg on top of Belgian legislation is a plus
- Quality and Outcomes: able to assume responsibility and take the initiative to provide high quality work in accordance with established procedures
- French or Dutch, and English (required!)
- You are a friendly, outgoing teamplayer