Business et Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for a Junior IT administrator to reinforce its IT team!Have the chance to work in a dynamic, friendly and motivated environment, and become our next IT superhero!
Position and missions
Working with an IT Department of 5 people serving 500 employees over 4 countries, your role is to maintain and develop the server and network infrastructure, ensure security of the systems.
The role will provide exposure to many different technologies and provides opportunities to get involved in all areas of the company as part of a friendly team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maintaining network and security devices
- Maintaining end-to-end servers and storage
- Continuous security and infrastructure improvement
- Managing and carrying out document changes and incidents resolution
- Providing onsite support to end users (40% of your time)
The ideal candidate must have:
- an IT oriented degree
- Deep knowledge in primary network topologies, LANs/WANs (Ethernet), TCP/IP protocol (IPv4) and other common network standards.
- A security-oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge of Windows infrastructure (Active Directory and associated services)
- Understanding of virtualized infrastructure
- A current Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNA Security) or higher/equivalent level certification is a plus
- A Microsoft or Linux Server certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac is a plus
- Driver’s license (B)
- Good written and oral English language skills, and French or Dutch
- Friendly, client oriented, enthusiastic, swift
- Solution oriented, self-learner
- Ability to prioritize your tasks, measure feasibility and consequences
- Good analytical skills to identify and understand the needs before applying an obvious solution, to diagnose before troubleshooting