Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for a Pre-Sales Lead to promote our Data Solutions blockbusters on the Belgium market and beyond.
Position and missions
You already have some experience, and you are eager to promote innovative solutions in the field of data? If you are looking for a new challenge with a diversity of clients and industries, then you should probably keep on reading!
The Pre-Sales Data Lead is in charge of a set of blockbuster offers. Your mission consists in identifying, describing & promoting solutions in the field of Cloud Data Platform. Next to the pre-sales activities, you perform strategic consulting missions and Proof of Concepts, to support the selling of offers. You like to experiment, and you are proactive, thought leader in your domain. The Pre-Sales Data Lead directly reports to the Managing Director.
He is supported by a complete ecosystem to drive performance:
- Data Architecture & Data Engineering Factions, the teams are in charge of delivering modern data platform initiatives and provides support for large offers drafting
- Bid Office, it supports the complete RFP process and provide guidance to deliver high quality proposal
- Marketing team, the team produces marketing material, organizes events and promotes the data solutions across various channels
- Sales team, the Sales team is positioning Data solutions within our customers portfolio (Customer Sales Manager) and targeted prospects (Sales Specialist)
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Experience with at least one Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- Experience with Cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse Analytics, Redshift)
- At least 5 years professional experience with data related ICT projects
- Knowledge of DataOps concepts & technologies (GIT, Azure Devops, Gitlab, Terraform, ...)
Soft and functional
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies in the data field, with a taste for innovative solutions and a good understanding of the market trends in data
- Demonstrated knowledge in pre-sales activities (offer writing, presentation skills, solution design, pricing, high level project planning)
- Active in the dataOps / data engineering community, gives public talks, writes public blogs, active on social media
- Track record in customer facing roles especially in pre-sales. Able to convince his/her audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to understand the business requirements and develop new/existing algorithms to satisfy those requirements
- Conceptual and creative thinking
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch