Position and missions
Our project management will be supported by The Project Engagement & Production (PEP) Office. This is a independent entity within our company, delivering support & services to the Project Managers for the professionalization & standardization of our project delivery, resulting in better customer satisfaction & healthy financial project performance. By fostering a Project Management culture, ensuring the follow up of fixed price projects, providing templates, and also by providing coaching and mentoring for Project Managers, the PEP Office aims to improve project delivery, reduce PM’s stress level, reduce project risks and increase projects repeatability and salability.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects.
- Lead Business&Decision solution implementation projects of moderate complexity, or a collection of multiple smaller projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues.
- Maintain and communicate project status to all stakeholders in reports and status meetings.
- Identify sales opportunities, participate in pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals.
- Build a project team, including Business&Decision employees, offshore resources, and contractors.
- Experience managing project in a data or digital context (business intelligence, data science, data governance, digital marketing, office 365 solutions)
- Strong analytical and pragmatic mindset.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- Information Technology (IT) related degree, a Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of Project Management experience within Information Technology (or equivalent).
- Project Methodology certifications (PRINCE 2, SCRUM, Agile PM) is an asset.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French