Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018 is looking for a recruitment intern who will help our recruitment team in sourcing potential candidates to join BD. Are you available for a minimum of 2 months. Are you looking for a first working experience? Are you drawn to a dynamic, friendly and motivated environment? Do you really want to make an impact and have valuable hands-on learning experience?If you answered yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you !
Position and missions
Have the exciting chance to be guided by our recruitment experts and build your practical skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Your main focus will be on sourcing. This encompasses everything from identifying the right potential candidates who could be our new BD Heros, to crafting and sending catchy Inmails through Linkedin.
- Campus projects (identifying potential universities, organizing recruitment events to draw traction to the company)
- Partnership project (building and maintaining strong partnerships with universities within the targeted fields of Data, Digital and Business).
- Brainstorm and actively participate in our HR marketing strategy with our marketing team
- Creating documentation (policies, proposals, processes)
Emilie, Alina and Lavinia are looking forward to welcoming you to the team.
Must Have qualifications:
- Currently studying for your Bachelor or Master's degree in HR, Psychology or a related field
- Strong interest in technology, business transformation and innovation
- Eager to learn new skills & ready to be trained
- You are fluent in English, and either Dutch or French
- You are based in Belgium