Position and missions
As an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Security Consultant at Business & Decision you help customers to assess, setup and roll-out their IAM program. You are part of a team of security professionals, with expertise in a wide range of security domains. At Business & Decision, you have the opportunity get coaching and training from these security experts to build your career. Tasks and responsibilities:
- IAM Assessments: Perform assessments of client’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) maturity from the point of view of security, data protection, governance, usability, cost and operational efficiency.
- IAM Governance setup: Establish the governance and define a target operating model. Ensure client’s applications and their permissions are well documented.
- IAM Requirements and tool selection: Define the IAM requirements and help customers with conducting RFI and RFP towards IAM solution providers and implementers
- IAM Roll-out and Technical supervision: Supervise the implementation of the IAM solution. Validation of architecture, use cases, and user migration.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch.
- At least 2-years’ experience in information security/IAM.
- At least 2-years’ experience in consulting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, RBAC/ABAC models, Asset Modeling, and Segregation of Duty.
- Knowledge of at least one IAM tool (Sailpoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, One Identity, Okta, …).
- Experience in Privileged Access Management is a plus.
- Learning attitude: Staying abreast of new developments in information security solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to perform translate complex topics in a clear, comprehensible communication to a broad audience.