Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for a Business Analyst and team lead to reinforce its BA team. If you are a heavy expert ready to share some knowledge in large scale organizations, this role is for you. If you are eager to lead a team and collaborate with fellow consultants with best practices and maximize your learning curve, should probably keep on reading!
Position and missions
As a senior Business Analyst and Team lead, you combine people management with consulting activities. In the role, you take on leading positions in a team to deliver added value to our customers in the context of data driven business analysis: this involves defining business requirements and business cases, doing data analysis, business process modeling, … You prepare and lead workshops with different stakeholders to obtain structured business requirements. You set up and oversee the delivery of project activities and provide status updates to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
As a manager, you are responsible for a team of experienced consultants and actively contribute to the development of your team. You guide the team towards growth, both in terms of competences as well as in terms of size. The faction lead designs skill-development plans for consultants in the faction in order to build capabilities necessary to support B&D offering. You hire new consultants, evaluate them and coach them in a collaborative manner. Next to this, the faction lead must build a team spirit while ensuring skills and capabilities are aligned with the company objectives and market evolution. Where needed, you can support sales and pre-sales with answering staffing requests, RFI and RFP.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes:
- At least 7 years of experience in business analysis, data analysis and data governance
- At least 2 years proven people management experience
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Capable of driving projects, leading workshops and assessing business processes
- Good knowledge of technology and data related topics including data modelling, data privacy, defining data roadmaps, …
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as well as best practices (i.e., BABOK, DMBOK, GDPR,…)
- Familiarity with languages like SQL, R is considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- A real people-centric mindset and have no problem in finding solutions that fit different stakeholders
- Pro-active attitude and a pragmatic problem-solving mindset
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French