Poste et missions
As a Data engineer, you will take part in the B&D’s Data engineering & Architecture team.
Your strong development skills will allow you to work on data pipeline implementation, storage, data crunching and manipulation. You manipulate, transform our customers' data to extract all the benefits out of it.
You build systems that automate these manipulations and enable the data to be explored and given a meaning.
You will make our customers more efficient, optimize their efforts and lower their costs.
You will analyze data by sourcing, capturing, transformation and preparation techniques.
You will work with the latest technologies such as Kafka, Spark, DBT, Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse, Databricks, Airflow, Elastic search… and possibly become a Data architect!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- 5+ years hands on experience in Data Engineering
- Excellent Knowledge of BI processes and solutions: ETL and data feeding, data storage and data warehouse, reporting and AGILE BI tools
- Capacity to understand functional needs, analyze and translate them into data warehouse techniques
- Excellent knowledge of databases, SQL and Transact-SQL
- Strong interest in data manipulation (storage, crunching, pipeline implementation)
- Knowledge of continuous developments / deployment concepts & technologies (GIT, Azure Devops, Gitlab, CircleCI, ...)
- Knowledge of Semarchy
- General knowledge of BI technologies on the market
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Conceptual and creative thinking
- Fluency in French and English (verbal & written)